SHORT FILM / 2007 / 9 MINS
Two people from two countries who continue to live with the resonant effects of WW2 Singapore.
- Best Short Film Award (Kuala Lumpur International Film Festival 2007)
- Best Local Film (Shepparton Shorts Short Film Festival 2008)
- 'Best Of The Fest’ National Tour (St Kilda Film Festival 2008)
- Platinum Award (WorldFest Houston 2007)
- Gold Award - Drama Shorts (Aust Cinematographers Society Awards 2007)
- Nominee - Best Short (Sapporo International Short Film Festival 2007)
- Nominee - Best Cinematography (Sapporo International Short Film Festival 2007)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
A 2010 dance production directed & choreographed by Benedict Soh.
Inspired by the short film ‘Wind’ by Aaron Wilson.
Fragmentary clips of self-dialogues reflect the inner emotions and memories of absence with regards to their past relationship.
Benedict Soh: "By utilising voice-overs from various movies and Chinese songs, I would like to explore the possibilities of expression in relation to the performance space by responding physically to language and sound."